Frequently Asked Question
How to login?
We are using two login method. You can using Proxy login form or using Twiter oAuth authentication.
There is no differents, but login with Proxy may help you to pass blocked twitter IP
What is Proxy?
A proxy or proxy server is basically another computer which serves as a hub through which internet requests are processed.
By connecting through one of these servers, your computer sends your requests to the proxy server which then processes your request and returns what you were wanting.
In this way it serves as an intermediary between your home machine and the rest of the computers on the internet.
Proxies are used for a number of reasons such as to filter web content, to go around restrictions such as parental blocks, to screen downloads and uploads and to provide anonymity when surfing the internet.
Why use a Proxy?
If you are wanting to surf the web anonymously then proxies can provide you with a means to hide your home IP address from the rest of the world.
By connecting to the internet through proxies, the home IP address of your machine will not be shown but rather the IP of the proxy server will be shown.
This can provide you with more privacy then if you were simply connecting directly to the internet.
There are number of proxies that can provide you with service. You can find a list of these simply by typing "Proxy List" into any search engine.
There are some proxies which are free and some which charge money, the choice is up to you but we have found that the paid proxies are more reliable, faster and more secure.
This is SAFE?
- Twitter Oauth Authentication We never stored your password. All of your data and privacy is saved on your computer cookies.
- Proxy loginYour Twitter username and password will be converted into an encrypted cookie on your machine, and never stored on the website.
Cookies and Web Beacons
We also use third party advertisements on TweetDiary to support our site. Some of these advertisers may use technology such as cookies and web beacons when they advertise on our site, which will also send these advertisers (such as Google through the Google AdSense program) information including your IP address, your ISP , the browser you used to visit our site, and in some cases, whether you have Flash installed. This is generally used for geotargeting purposes (showing Bahasa Indonesia ads to someone in Jakarta, for example) or showing certain ads based on specific sites visited (such as showing cooking ads to someone who frequents cooking sites).
- Autotext Automatically convert some word into autotext. Check our autotext database at Autotext page.
Tips: If you want to use the letters only, mark ";" at the beginning of the letter.
Ex: ;e;x;a;m;p;l;e = єχαмρℓє
- EmoticonsWe convert some yahoo emoticons code into image thumbnail.
Ex : "love you,mom! :)" will converted to :
" you,mom! "
- Tweet 140+With our services, you can tweet with more than 140 characters. In this case, we are using API services from Twtmore. Go to Setting page to activate it.
- Change avatarVisit My Profile page to change your avatar.
- Upload Image(s)Currently, we are support some image hosting provider such as: Img.Ly , Posterous, Twitpic, Twitrpic , and official Twitter.
Go to Upload page.
and many more
I hate being flooded by my annoying friends
We have a feature called 'Muted' to help you in this case. Go to annoying friends profile page and click the 'Mute' button. It will hide their tweet from your home timeline.
Some usefull information for you